We are engaged in manufacturing, supplying, and exporting high quality Rubber Cracker
in compliance with the market demand. We have developed and designed the first Rubber Cracker in 1981 and then set up a vast Crumbing/Reclamation plant in 1983. Our highly efficient and user-friendly Rubber Cracker is available in the DOUBLE BULL GEAR DRIVE Models.
Salient Features :
- Frames : Single piece, rigid steel casting
- Reduction Gear-Box Gears : Graded Steel Casting to endure the heavy load
- Bull Gear & Pinion : Graded Steel Casting
- Fluting : Perfectly machined fluting of rolls according to the demands of the clients
- Friction gear does not remain compatible due to which the requirement of discarding rolls after reduction is not needed. This allows optimum utilization of the rolls without changing in the transmission or in mills
- Reduction of roll wobblers’ size at times results in cracking of rolls that ensures collection. It does not need smaller diameter pinion. Friction ratios as high as 3:1 are easily available
- Re-teething and repeated turning or replacement of connecting gears are completely eliminated with every re grooving/ fluting of rolls
- 12”x10”x17”, 14”x14”x18”, 16”x16”x24”, 18”x18”x30”, 22”xd22”x30” & 24”x24”x36” sizes are provided as per the demands of the clients. The range is available with their respective Automation/recirculation systems and vibratory sieves.