We manufacture high quality Rubber Grinder
that is designed and developed using high grade components. We have developed first Grinder in 1981 and in 1983; we have set up a Crumbing/Reclamation plant. Our highly efficient Rubber Grinder is user-friendly and is available in the Double Bull Gear Drive Models.
Salient Features :
- Frames : Rigid Steel Casting, single piece
- Bull Gear & Pinion : Graded Steel Casting
- Reduction gear-box gears : Graded Steel Casting to endure the heavy load
- Fluting : Sophisticatedly designed and accurately machined fluting of rolls according to the needs
- Reduction of roll wobblers’ size at times results in cracking of rolls that ensures collection. It does not need smaller diameter pinion. Friction ratios as high as 3:1 are easily available
- Re-teething and repeated turning or replacement of connecting gears are completely eliminated with every re grooving/ fluting of rolls
- Friction gear does not remain compatible due to which the requirement of discarding rolls after reduction is not needed. This allows optimum utilization of the rolls without changing in the transmission or in mills
- 16”x16”x24”, 18”x18”x30”, 22”xd22”x30” & 24”x24”x36” sizes are provided with Automation/recirculation systems and vibratory sieves.