We are engaged in providing Two Roll Mixing Mill
that is ideal for speedy and homogeneous mastication of Natural Rubber, EVA Compound, Synthetic Rubber, and PVC pallets with various chemical and fillers. Our Two Roll Mixing Mills are widely demanded in sheeting mills, compounding mills, warming mills, and supply mills.
Friction Gear :
- Base Plate : Heavy-duty perfectly machined, mild steel fabricated, reduction gear-box and electric motor
- Housings : Graded Steel Casting or C.I. Casting attached with fill circle Gun-metal/ Phosphor Bronze Bushes that have provision for recirculation of lubricant. Split-type housings as an alternative
- Bull Gear & Pinion : M.S. Fabrication, C.I. Casting, or grades steel casting hob-cut available with EN-8/9 steel forged steel pinion, hob-cut with spur or helical teeth as an alternative
- Frames & Caps : Heavy-duty for extreme loads. With graded C.I. Casting, steel casting, M.S. Fabrication ensuring perfect machining for accurate alignments
- Rolls : Peripherally hollow rolls in alloy chilled cast iron that is duly ground with hardness 520± 2% BHn.
Available in Friction Ratio :
- Spur teeth gears in EN-8/9, EN-19 grade steel forgings Hob-cut to offer friction ration 1:1.08 to 1:1.18
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Enquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- Normally 6”ØX16”B.L to 22”Ø x60” B.L.
- Larger sizes are also available provided as per the order